Stig Östlund

onsdag, juni 23, 2010

VM i fotboll fångar alla runt världen

World Cup turns "soccer widows" to fans .

Some Chinese women found a new way to attract their lovers' attention when the World Cup were on.

Being tired of complaining about the World Cup or shopping crazily,the former socalled "soccer widows" now would like to interact with their husbands positively by being soccer fans.
Ms. Pan has been married with her super soccer fan husband for 15 years. They experienced four World Cups together and her husband have never missed a game.
Pan said: "We quarrelled a lot when he was watching the World Cup, and I tried shopping or eating to make myself calm down. That doesn't work. So this time I watch the World Cup with him. It's interesting that after I watch the games, he spared some time to talk to me."
Shen is a college student, and she is infatuated with her soccer fan boyfriend. Since she wants to be with him all the time, she has to watch the games with him.
"At the beginning, I totally did not know what was going on, and I just sat there. Then he told me gossips of players and movie stars. I do not know the players, but I know the stars," she said. "So I got interested in the game. I think Kaka is really handsome, and I like the World Cup now." /People's Daily Online (Kina)

Bloggarkiv