Stig Östlund

lördag, juni 26, 2021

Danmark till kvartsfinal - Wales - Denmark 0-4

 




Danmark ydmyger Wales i EM-brag – nu venter kvartfinalen

'Not how we wanted the game to go' - Bale FT: Wales 0-4 Denmark Wales captain Gareth Bale said: "It's not how we wanted the game to go, from our point of view we started very well and then the game changed. "We tried to play in the second half but made a mistake to concede which killed the momentum on our side. "To finish how we did is disappointed but the boys are frustrated and angry understandably, I'd prefer us to go out that way. "If you play the ball through the back of someone it's a foul, I felt the ref was influenced by the supporters here. "It's disappointing that's all I can say. "We've missed an opportunity but I can't fault the effort and that's the minimum requirement, I'm proud of them still."

Bloggarkiv