Stig Östlund

onsdag, april 27, 2016

Trump won Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island and Delaware. On the Democratic side, Clinton was victorious in four states, while Sanders won Rhode Island.

STATEREPUBLICANSDEMOCRATS
Connecticut
 Trump58%

 Clinton51%
Delaware
 Trump61%

 Clinton60%
Maryland
 Trump55%

 Clinton63%
Pennsylvania
 Trump57%

 Clinton56%
Rhode Island
 Trump64%

 Sanders55%

N Y TIMES

En av hundratlasläsarkommentarer i New York Times:
"Jacques Shellac New England, USA 
I've been proudly voting for Republicans since Reagan. I voted for Bush Sr and Bush Jr and I don't regret it. But this year, I was literally too ashamed of the Republicans to vote in this primary. It's the first time I've had nothing to say in their defense.

Maybe Republicans are so angry that they'll vote for anyone who they think will shake up the Establishment. Maybe they just think presidential elections are a joke. I just have no reason to vote for Snidely Whiplash. I simply refuse.

If Republicans were searching for the limits of my loyalty, they just found it.".

Bloggarkiv