Stig Östlund

fredag, november 11, 2011

Perry och debatten som hela världen tycks hålla sig vid

Rick Perry "OOPS" (Ron Paul 2011 Debate)



The Texas Governor went on David Letterman Thursday night to read “Top 10 Rick Perry Excuses” after his now-famous “oops” moment at Wednesday night’s debate. Kicking off the list with the three reasons he messed up, Perry said that “one was the nerves, one was the headache and three was, uh, uh, oops.” Perry also joked, “you try concentrating with Mitt Romney smiling at you. That is one handsome dude.” While Herman Cain fumbles, Perry is everywhere, poking fun at his debate freeze. The Daily Beast’s Jill Lawrence on the five things Perry has done right.

Read it at The Daily Beast  >> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/11/11/rick-perry-s-dogged-damage-control.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=cheatsheet_morning&cid=newsletter%3Bemail%3Bcheatsheet_morning&utm_term=Cheat%20Sheet

LOS ANGELES TIMES:
Trying to undo the damage he inflicted on himself on the debate stage Wednesday when he could not remember the third of three federal agencies he has pledged to eliminate, Perry walked out, saluted the audience and presented “Rick Perry’s Top Ten excuses” for his gaffe:


10. Actually, there were three reasons I messed up last night: 1) was the nerves and 2) was the headache and 3) um…uh…oops.
9. I don’t know what you’re talking about – I think things went well.
8. I was up late last night watching “Dancing with the Stars.”
7. I thought the debate was tonight.
6. You try concentrating with Mitt Romney smiling at you. That is one handsome dude!
5. Uh, El Nino?
4. I had a five-hour energy drink six hours before the debate.
3. I really hoped it would get me on my favorite talk show, but instead, I ended up here.
2. I wanted to help take the heat off my buddy Herman Cain.
1. I just learned Justin Bieber is my father.

Perry was played on and off stage to Meat Loaf's "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad."




Det känns lika bra att Perry försvinner (om) från presidentkandidat-scenen som Sarah Palin

Bloggarkiv