Stig Östlund

torsdag, februari 25, 2010

On your shore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08JRxVLKLE&feature=related-----------
Strange how my heart beats to find myself upon your shore. Strange how I still feel My loss of comfort gone before. ------Cool waves wash over and drift away with dreams of youth so time is stolen I cannot hold you long enough.------ And so this is where I should be now Days and nights falling by------ Days and nights falling by me. I know of a dream I should be holding days and nights falling by Days and nights falling by me. ------Soft blue horizons reach far into my childhood days as you are rising to bring me my forgotten ways.------ Strange how I falter to find I'm standing in deep water strange how my heart beats to find I'm standing on your shore

Bloggarkiv