Stig Östlund

onsdag, augusti 28, 2013

Ali Hussain Khan, Teen With Progeria, Is The Last Of 6 Siblings Afflicted With Rare Aging Disease



A teenager with an extremely rare genetic disease that causes him to age ten times faster than other children is hoping for a miracle cure, despite seeing five of his siblings die from the same affliction.

Ali Hussain Khan from Bihar, India, is only 14 years old, but the condition, called progeria, has given him the body of a 110-year-old, according to the Daily Mail.

"I very much want to live and I hope there is medicine for my condition out there. I’m not scared of death but my parents have suffered a lot," Khan told the website. "I’d love to live much longer for them. I don’t want to burden them with any more pain." /Huff Post

More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/27/ali-hussain-khan-progeria-aging-disease_n_3822081.html?ir=Weird%20News&utm_campaign=082713&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-weird-news&utm_content=Title

Bloggarkiv