Stig Östlund

torsdag, mars 08, 2018

Dinah



What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain
My yesterday was blue, dear
Today I'm a part of you, dear
My lonely nights are through, dear
Since you said you were mine
Lord, what a difference a day makes
There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy
Since…







Unforgettable
That's what you are
Unforgettable
Tho' near or far

[Verse 1]
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before
Has someone been more...

[Chorus 2]
Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That's how you'll stay

[Verse 2]
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too

[Interlude]





The leaves of brown came tumblin' down, remember
In September in the rain
The sun went out just like a dying ember
That September in the rain
To every word of love I heard you whisper
The raindrops seemed to play a sweet refrain
Though spring is here, to me it's still September
That September in the rain
To every…

Bloggarkiv