Pianisten, dirigenten och musikpedagogen Hans Leygraf blev 90 år gammal.
Storhet inom svenskt musikliv
Hans Leygraf died
From the homepage:
Professor Hans Leygraf was born in 1920 in Stockholm as the son of German-Austrian parents. He studied piano in Stockholm with the Schnabel-student Gottfrid Boon, and with Anna Hirzel-Langenhan in Switzerland. In addition, he studied composition and conducting at the Universities of Munich and Stockholm.
At the age of 9 he made his debut as a soloist with the Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra, at the age of 12 he gave his first piano recital. After the war he performed throughout Europe, including the Soviet Union, USA, and Far East. He had appearances with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, in London, Hamburg and Munich, with the London Symphony Orchestra and the BBC Orchestra under conductors like Blomstedt, Celebidache, Dohnanyi, Dorati, Ehrling, Fricsay, Gielen, Kempe, Sawallisch, Solti, and Szell.
Not least because of his many appearances in television, as well as through his LP-productions and radio broadcasts, Hans Leygraf is well-known to a broad audience, so with his recording of the complete Mozart piano sonatas.
Leygraf taught in Innsbruck, Darmstadt, Stockholm, Hannover and Berlin. From 1972-1990 he was a full professor at the Musikhochschule Mozarteum, Salzburg, where up to September 2007 he has had an international class for highly gifted students.
- ► 2018 (1535)
- ► 2017 (1507)
- ► 2016 (733)
- ► 2015 (832)
- ► 2014 (1849)
- ► 2013 (2626)
- ► 2012 (3743)
- Gaddafi's assets frozen, Yemen protests, prosecuto...
- Clinton Tells Qaddafi "Surrender Now"; More Protes...
- Russia Today om s.k. "hedersrelaterat" våld i Sver...
- Dictator's son had plans drawn up for £234m supery...
- Egypt bans Mubarak and family from travel
- U.S. freezes $30 billion in Libyan government asse...
- Libya's growing resistance
- Ömkligt agerande av bl.a. Carl Bildt
- Soccer-Soccer returns to Egypt
- Mubarak's fall sparks Islamists' rise in politics ...
- Police crackdown against protests in Egypt, Oman
- African migrants from Libya flock to Tunisia
- From Telavviv, Israel:
- Rebels 'Will Use Force To Take Tripoli'
- Libyan rebels brace for fight
- Muslim Brotherhood seeks political legitimacy
- More towns fall to Anti-Gaddafi forces
- King's Speech highlights stuttering
- Oscar 2011 - Bästa utländska film "In a better wor...
- Oscar Academy Awards 2011
- Sundsvall, Sweden: La Liga och La Segunda
- Från maj månad 2010 intill idag. Ökningen av antal...
- Muammar Gaddafi - Zenga Zenga Song - Noy Alooshe R...
- Catherine Ashton, Commission Vice-President to add...
- Sverige kommer inte säga upp de diplomatiska förbi...
- La Liga och La Segunda
- Oscarsgalan i natt
- News Bulletin - 14:30 GMT update
- Factbox 27 February 2011
- Protesters gain control over Libyan oil fields
- Tunisian prime minister announces resignation
- Exclusive: Amanpour Interviews Gadhafi's Son
- Saudi activists call for major reforms
- GENEVA: Nearly 100,000 people have fled violence i...
- Empire - Democracy in the Arab World: A new dawn
- 'Security forces driven out of Misurata'
- 2 dead as protesters, police clash in Oman, witnes...
- 10 vardagsbilder från USA
- Al Jazeera direct
- Vad händer?
- Uprising takes a toll on Egypt's tourism
- Qatar Says OPEC Can Make Up for Loss of Libyan Pro...
- Iran says ready to send humanitarian aid to Libya
- Inside Gaddafi's bunker
- STS-133 MCC Status Report
- Major Yemen tribal figure joins protests
- In Yemen, tribal leader abandons president
- Interim Libyan government wins support
- Petra i stället för Kalla
- Sundsvall, Sweden: La Liga
- Security Council Calls for War Crimes Inquiry in L...
- Shuttle and Station Crews Go to Work
- TEL AVIV, ISRAEL:
- New Zealand quake raises questions about L.A. buil...
- Libyan uprising: Defiant Libyans flood streets of ...
- LONDONVOD 20L 26
- Omstridd genusforskare slutar
- The New Sweden
- Bättre TV-bild med nytt internetprotokoll
- Oil Price Nears $120, Nations Risk Economic Troubl...
- Rising oil price hits US consumers
- Qaddafi's Son Says Libya May Become `Like Somalia'...
- La Liga
- ISS and Discovery
- Report: Gaddafi's personal nurse to return to Ukra...
- Battle for Tripoli continues
- Gaddafi's empire crumbles as his inner circle aban...
- Gadhafi arms civilian supporters as protesters cap...
- News Bulletin 1430GMT update
- Counting the Cost - Libya: From pariah to partner ...
- Listening Post - Libya: Shining a light into a med...
- Protests continue in Libya
- New Zeeland: Earthquake toll rises to 145
- Victor Hugo
- The wonder of life
- Quasar's Outflow Solves Mystery
- News Bulletin - 0400GMT update
- Discovery Crew Completes Inspection of Thermal Pro...
- MPAA blesses PG-13 version of Oscar favorite "The ...
- Political Revolt Spells Bad News for Airlines in t...
- U.S. to impose sanctions on Libya
- Aerial footage of Christchurch earthquake damage
- Vår underbara värld och dess ledare
- Gaddafi addresses Tripoli crowd
- ▼ februari (927)
- ► 2010 (4308)